Recover Inaccessbile, Corrupted EDB Files
EDB repair software repairs the Exchange Server database file, recovers existing mailboxes and the respective emails, images, attachments, drafts, sent mails, deleted emails, zipped attachments, journals, calendar entries, notes, folders with sub folders. Exchange EDB Repair software recreates the folder structure of the user mailbox and saves in .PST file which is easy to access with MS Outlook.
- Effectively converts .edb file to .pst file format
- Repair corrupt .edb - recovers mailboxes - recover emails and other items
- Recovers mailbox and emails of MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5,5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Recovers deleted emails, folders, appointments, tasks, note, calendar, journals, drafts, emails deleted from the "Deleted Items" folder
- Evaluation version available for free download
Microsoft Exchange Server stores all user mailboxes in a database file with .edb file extension. This .edb file when gets corrupt, damaged or becomes inaccessible creates problems for Exchange administrators. Users cannot send or receive emails because of Server down time and in case when .edb file is not working properly.
Each Exchange Server database consists of two matched files: .edb file and .stm file. These files must be copied, moved, or backed up together and must remain synchronized with each other. As database tables are made up of pages, error - 1018 reports damage at the individual page level. It causes the database to stop or to seriously malfunction.