Recover inaccessible EDB mailboxes
EDB repair software repairs Exchange Server database files, and recovers mailboxes, inaccessible emails, images, attachments, drafts, sent mails, deleted emails, zipped attachments, journals, calendar entries, notes, and folders with sub folders. This software recreates the folder structure of the user mailbox and saves in PST files.
- Effectively converts EDB file to PST file format
- Repairs corrupt EDB, and recovers mailboxes, emails and other items
- Supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5,5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
- Recovers deleted emails, folders, appointments, tasks, note, calendar, journals, drafts, etc
- Is available for free download
Microsoft Exchange Server stores all user mailboxes in a database file with .edb file extension. This EDB file, when gets corrupt, damaged or becomes inaccessible, creates problems for Exchange administrators. Users cannot send or receive emails because of these issues. And you need a good EDB repair tool to deal with these issues.
An example for such an Exchange issue is ‘Error – 1018.’ It reports damage at the individual page level. It causes the database to stop or to seriously malfunction.